Friday, November 30, 2012

Woman And Dad Arrested In Phoenix Kidnapping Case

Posted: Nov 23, 2012 12:01 PM PST Updated: Nov 23, 2012 12:01 PM PST

PHOENIX (AP) - A woman has been arrested for allegedly kidnapping a young boy from a Phoenix motel room and the child's father is being accused of abuse and neglect.

Phoenix police say 31-year-old Candace Clark is being held on suspicion of kidnapping and theft of a means of transportation.

They say 23-year-old Dominique San Miguel was arrested on suspicion of child neglect and abuse.

Police say San Miguel was at a motel Wednesday night with his 3-year-old and 5-year-old sons.

At some point, police say San Miguel hooked up with two women and the 3 of them began drinking in his room.

San Miguel says he fell asleep and when he awoke, his wallet and youngest son were missing.

The boy was later found at a Phoenix home and Clark was arrested.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.


  1. Hi would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price?

    Kudos, I appreciate it!, http://reportpop.

  2. Hello, I read your blogs regularly. Your story-telling style is
    witty, keep doing what you're doing!
    See this: tak,

  3. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thank you once
    again. ciekawy blog, http://przeploty.

  4. What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively useful and it has
    helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution &
    aid other users like its aided me. Great job.
    See this: tak, http://moodle.


Please feel free to comment, or if you have any questions for me, let me know and I will see that I can do to help you.