Monday, December 24, 2012

You Are Welcome MaKayla Straight

In Reference to  Thank You Mom,   you are very welcome MaKayla.  I am so very proud of you,  you are the one whose a hero,  you are more of a woman than I am…

I was shocked to see the page you had made for me, and I cried when I read it.  Nicer words have never been said to me.  And I thank you sincerely. 

I know you are going to do great, in your life ahead, and I am beginning to see that you are becoming a smart, beautiful, enthusiastic young woman, and no longer my little girl.  I tried not to cry too hard when I signed your Army papers for you, and yes I did cry a little, and that was because I knew it was time to let you go so you could fly.

There is only one thing I ask of you, and that is, no matter how far you go and how high you soar, never forget where home is, because that is where I will be watching you with pride.

I love you MaKayla Kerrigan Margaret Elizabeth Straight.  I always have and I always will.  And nothing you do would ever disappoint me. 

All my love,

Mom

image

image

 

image

No comments: