Monday, January 28, 2013

Today is the big day

Today is the day that I have waiting for going on 11 years now.  My daughter is finally coming home.  CPS removed her years before, sent her to live with her father.  A couple of years ago, we were able to establish communication via internet.  Face Book to be exact.  There were allot of questions she had for me and I am astonished by the amount of lies and the parental alienation caused by Child Protection Services.  The lies that they told her are unbelievable.  But, I was able to prove the truth to her, and now she is coming back home.  This is one family that will not just lie down and die, this family will be together again someday…

I am so excited and yet scared to death.  I know that I want have to worry about CPS because Makayla just turned 28 yesterday.

At a later date I will update with how her life was being taken from me and raised by her father, but for now I have stuff to do to get ready for her arrival.  And to Child Protection Services all I have to say to you, is shame on you.  I hope God has more mercy than what you showed the parents your have caught in your web.  You will face yours someday….

No comments: