Friday, February 1, 2013

Being A Mom Again

I have been finding myself smiling while picking up wet towels off the floor, and scrubbing out the tub.  Who could have imagined that I would even be smiling again.  I really did not think it was possible.  But now that my child is home again, I am.  Even though we have lost over 10 years, it is almost like we picked up right where we left off.  My heart and my soul have found the peace that I have been struggling to find for the past 10 years.  There is still a sense of loss in my heart only because not all my children are home, and I am trying to enjoy this precious time with my daughter and not focus on the lingering sadness from my other children not being here too.  I miss them all so dearly.  I hope the day comes when we will all be together again.  But for now I am very thankful for what I have.  A wonderful daughter who needed me just as much as I needed her.  Thank you God, for giving me one of my babies back…

No comments: