Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pesqueira pleads guilty to negligent homicide in death of newborn

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/21012190/pesqueira-pleads-guilty-to-negligent-homicide-in-death-of-newborn

 

Posted: Feb 06, 2013 5:17 PM Updated: Feb 06, 2013 5:17 PM

Posted by John Ames - bio | email

Denise Pesqueira

Denise Pesqueira

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -

A Tucson woman accused of killing her newborn baby has pleaded guilty to negligent homicide today.

Denise Pesqueira was acquitted of first-degree murder in December, but convicted of reckless child abuse.

The jury in Pesqueira's December trial couldn't decide on second-degree murder, manslaughter and negligent homicide charges.

Police arrested her in March of 2010.

Investigators say she told a friend that she'd given birth and put the baby in the trash.

Police believe the baby was born in August of 2009, but the infant's body was never found.

Copyright 2013 Tucson News Now All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi fantastic website! Does running a blog such as this take
a massive amount work? I have no understanding of programming
but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
Anyway, if you have any recommendations or tips for new blog
owners please share. I know this is off subject but I simply needed to ask.
Thank you!

my blog Green coffee bean extract

Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I like your blog!

Here is my blog post how do i get twitter followers