Tuesday, November 22, 2016

CONLEY SCOTT, KOREAN VET NEEDS YOUR HELP WITH NEW ROOF For: Conley Scott Des Moines, IA Organizer: Sue Dilks

THE STORY

Hi! My name is Sue Dilks, my dad is Conley Scott who is a 83 year old Navy Veteran who served on the USS Boxer during the Korean War as Airman. I am his only family / and sole caregiver.
When my dad discharged from the Navy in 1955 he met my mom and they got married later that year. They had three children ,  

When mom passed away dadand i was totally at a loss it was like a big part was missing but no matter what we do we can’t find the missing piece.  

September 2015, I was involved in a car accident. My car was totaled and I was admitted in the  hospital for several days. I bought another car after accident and the tie rod went out.so i have not been able to build up a lot of financial stability. The repair bill along with the bills from my accident, have caused a very troubling financial setback for me, and I am just trying to get a new roof before it starts leaking and makes my home unfit to live in.I just want. provide a secure home for my daughter & myself.

I am asking for Help with the new roof, I have been trying to catch up with everything, but I could not cover everything at once.Our homeowners insurance has been cancelled and home is ready to be classified as unsafe., and I need to find a way to prevent this from happening.

If you can assist me with this one bill, I will be able to get back on track again, and more importantly, not have my roof leak during summer months. This would take a lot of worry from me and allow me to be get back to my life. I would be so grateful for your help!





To help please go to the link below

https://www.youcaring.com/conley-scott-566360

No comments: