Friday, December 7, 2012

An E mail from my Beautiful Daughter MaKayla

 


Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 10:31:57 -0800
From: dingyteen@yahoo.com
To: jessicalynnhepner@hotmail.com

Mom, after watching some of your videos that you have been singing makes me want to cry. I am so proud of fighting. I feel so weak right now I wish I had the strength you have, I dont know what is wrong with me. After watching those videos from you made me feel bad. Im sorry for all the times I talked shit to you. Im sorry I didnt listen to  you. Im sorry I listened to my dad... I want my mommy. I want you to hug me and tell me everything is going to be alright. I am so sorry for all the trouble I have caused you.

421318_2449851497223_1648938801_n

 

Thank you so much Makayla, as I read your e mail tears are running down my face.  I only wanted to prove to you and Richard that I am not what CPS told you I was.  You have the strength I do, its buried deep with in and when you need it the most it will be there, I know it, now just believe it...  There is nothing wrong with you my love, and please do not feel bad, what is done is done, and I dont have any anger against you, I know this is all overwhelming for all of us and at times all of us may say and do somethings we shouldn't.  But we are all human, and that is how we learn.  MaKayla your Mommy is right here where I have always been, I love you and no matter what, I will always  love you.  And baby everything is going to be alright, I just know it is.  And again love dont be sorry, it is ok.  I love you so much and I am so proud of you.

Love,

Mom

No comments: