Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Veteran Needs Your Help For: Vanessa Silva Denver, CO Organizer: Vanessa Silva

0 SHARES

THE STORY

My name is Vanessa. I am 26yrs old and a disabled veteran. I recently relocated to Denver, CO after a very abusive relationship and unfortunately I have hit a financial brick wall. I thought moving to get away from my abusive partner would be better in terms of getting myself on my feet, and even though I no longer have the burden of someone constantly beating me down, I still have financial obligations that I currently cannot meet. I am on the verge of being homeless and need all the help I can get. I have asked around for help, but most of the organizations in the area don't have funds, so I have been put on a waiting list. have asked the VA for help, but there isn't much they can offer. This is my last resort and I am hopeful to get some results and help from the wider community. Any help is welcome. Thank you!


To help please go to the link below

https://www.youcaring.com/vanessa-silva-571510

No comments: