Thursday, August 14, 2014

How To Get Meth Out of your system quickly

Karly Says:
Thu, Oct 06 '11, 1:35 PM

I smoked and snorted just a little bit two days ago, and my manager just called me saying my drug test that I took was too diluted and that I need to take another, which could be tomorrow. Is there ANY way possible I can get it out of my urine quickly and how long do you suppose it will stay in my system ? I'm freaking out.

Reply Share Report

Showing Replies 21 - 40 of 190 RSS Feed
Previous Page Page 12345678910 of 10 Next Page Sorted By: Conversation OrderNewest Posts First

21

first time user Says:
Sat, May 11 '13, 3:01 AM

So I take it it didn't work I smoke a dime with to people for first time will I be clean by Monday morning. I take nican 6 day daily.

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 22 ∨ 7

22

comment Says:
Thu, May 30 '13, 5:14 PM

I don't normally do meth. Honest! Today is may 30th. I smoked about 60 dollars worth. I have a drug test on the 7th, will I show up positive????

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 39 ∨ 17

23

stretchie Says:
Thu, Jun 13 '13, 10:32 PM

Does baking soda really work when you are trying to pass a drug test for meth?

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 147 ∨ 32

24

Thor Ace Diamond Says:
Fri, Jun 14 '13, 10:56 AM via mobile

i'm taking meth for over a year now i want to stop it and not to take it again how long it will take to flush it out of my system? Does sterelized milk helps to take it out of my system quickly?? I need answer please! Thank you so much!!!

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 25 ∨ 0

25

rosey Says:
Sat, Jun 15 '13, 1:21 AM

Hello i have taken meth a couple of times in the space of two months. Very rare I do it and very little amounts to what I believe. A "hundy" bag between 3 people was roughly how much i smoked if that helps. In 2 and a half months from now I leave for the navy and have a urine drug test. Would I be able to pass? I will also start to exercising more as I would need to do anyways to prepare for my navy training. Cheers for a reply.

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 4 ∨ 8

26

Jayyjayy Says:
Tue, Jun 25 '13, 12:13 PM via mobile

Well what If i inhaled it round 1 in tha morning what can I do to clear it out

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 5 ∨ 11

27

lvlorrieee Says:
Wed, Jun 26 '13, 10:32 PM via mobile

I know for a fact this works for any size person n any kind of user no matter how heavy. I've done this MANY times b4 n was a HEAVY HEAVY smoker for years n I got through a year house arrest n 18 mos on intense supervision parole. U take a teaspoon of baking soda in a cup of water (n u better eat a piece of bread or it will make u really sick but u HAVE TO KEEP IT DOWN) n then an hour later u do the same thing. I do it three times. It will make uhave seriously bad diarrhea n very nauseous but about the 3rd time you go pee or when ur pee is clear u will have one more time to go pee n u will pass the urine test. Make sure u buy a at hm drug test so u can test urself but remember ur next pee is ur last clean one. So test the 3rd pee n the next one will b clean. It will make u sick n it tastes really really horrible but it works.

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 28 ∨ 7

28

momoftwoboys Says:
Tue, Jul 02 '13, 5:14 AM via mobile

If I'm on my period and I take laxative and amoxicillian will Meth be out of my system by tomarrow at 4:00pm

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 6 ∨ 6

29

Heizenburg Says:
Wed, Jul 10 '13, 8:05 AM via mobile

How long does this keep you clean for?

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 10 ∨ 6

30

lvlorrieee Says:
Wed, Jul 10 '13, 3:59 PM via mobile

It does. I did 2 years house arrest 3 years probation n 18 mos on parole. All using meth n baking soda. Test it. Go to walgreens buy an at home test n do the baking soda n then u tell me if it works. Follow the instructions I gave n u will see

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 13 ∨ 2

31

lvlorrieee Says:
Wed, Jul 10 '13, 4:11 PM via mobile

Baking soda is a quick fix to mask it. After ur 3rd pee or usually when ur urine is clear but I always wait till the 3rd one but u only have one more time to pee b4 u will probably show up dirty. I only know what I did n I always passed. Get an at home test do the baking soda (to see if u can do it cuz sum ppl can't cuz it is very gross n upsets ur stomach) this way u will know how much u have to do to get clean cuz it truly depends on ur how much u use n ur body weight n metabolism. So test it so u can b sure n feel confident goin in and so u can know what to expect.

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 4 ∨ 1

32

kinglove Says:
Sun, Jul 21 '13, 11:17 AM

Hello..so the place where I have to go for a drug screen just changed their policy...now they a
Observe you pee. How do you make that happen with synthetic pee? Or should I just not worry about that and do the baking soda trick? PLEASE HELP. UA IS AT 10:30 TUESDAY AM the 23rd of july

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 5 ∨ 4

33

lilbit666 Says:
Sun, Jul 28 '13, 11:25 PM via mobile

I am 21, 4'9, and about 75 to 80 pds. I relapsed tonight smoked two bowls. I'm going to jobcorp and I wanna be clean for my ua please help

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 8 ∨ 1

34

shystie Says:
Tue, Jul 30 '13, 1:04 PM via mobile

Hi I got high on friday I took like 3 or 4 hits the last one was at 11pm and is been 4days know is that still in my sistem or naw.plz some body tell me,something

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 3 ∨ 11

35

CarlosDanger Says:
Mon, Aug 05 '13, 1:10 AM

Hey so, if anyone else does try out the baking soda method, please post your results. I am actually half way convinced it could work given that PH is such an important factor in how long the dope stays in your system for. Would be a pretty neat trick if it actually worked.

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 9 ∨ 0

36

iloveyou Says:
Mon, Aug 05 '13, 6:43 AM via mobile

I have a drug test sometime today anyone was help me pass this drug test the last i smoked wasat like 530 please someone help me j really don't want.

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 6 ∨ 6

37

Ashley Says:
Tue, Aug 06 '13, 12:42 PM via mobile

Drink two bottles of ocean spray cranberry juice original and some water and u will pee clear.. It flushes ur system out I promise does work I do it my self.

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 20 ∨ 2

38

lvlorrieee Says:
Wed, Aug 07 '13, 12:24 AM via mobile

I hope someone does try it cuz I know it works. I was on house arrest for a year n it worked n I did 18 mos on parole n it worked. Please try it so u will see that it does work n then people will quit stressin on tests.

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 3 ∨ 0

39

Josh Says:
Wed, Aug 07 '13, 2:05 AM

I smoked about 1/2 gram of meth with girlfriend last night, will baking soda and/or vinagar cleanse my system within 24 hours, if not what shall I do

Reply Share Report Helpful? ∧ 0 ∨ 3

40

CarlosDanger Says:
Tue, Aug 13 '13, 3:02 PM

I Decided to put a little bit of time and effort into investigating the "baking soda trick" and I have the results.
Several days ago I purchased a teener of some really good dope and an at home drug test. This test is literally called "Quickscreen at Home Drug Test 12" and it costs around 40 bucks from Walgreens. I then proceeded to get high as a kite for about two days. At the end of the second day I went to sleep and woke up about 7 hours later and began the baking soda procedure, beginning at about 8 hours after my last hit of dope.
I put two teaspoons of baking soda in each glass and drank them down every thirty minutes for 3 hours. The experience is awful. Not every one will be able to do this. The nausea was short lived and although it was hard to keep it down, it passed rather quickly. The spraying liquid s*** out of your a**hole with enough pressure to blow a porcelain toilet into tiny little pieces lasts the entire time and at the end of the 3rd hour when I was supposed to be ready to pee, I had no pee. All the water in my body had already sprayed out of my ass so I had to drink several more cups of water to be able to piss in the first place.
I peed the first pee and it was yellowy. I peed the second pee and it was clear. Now we are at like 1 hour 45 minutes after the last cup of baking soda mixture. I peed the third pee into the test cup and waited the prescribed ten minutes for the result.....
The results were negative. The test reported no meth in my system although I will admit the line that comes up if your negative was pretty faint but it was definitely there.
I guess it all depends on whether or not you trust the at home tests to be of the same quality as the ones the government administers. But there you have it, as far as at home testing goes, it f***ing worked.
lvlorrieee was not full of s***.

http://www.medschat.com/Discuss/How-To-Get-Meth-Out-Of-Your-System-Quickly-223320_p2.htm

8 comments:

Alina jones said...

Psychedelic drugs are very hard to test for, maybe impossible. The drug is also not suggested for use by the elderly as there is apparently a greater probability of respiratory problems, cognitive impairment and adverse impacts on balance. Get more information about tramadol dеtоx visit here.

Danielangelena said...

For the large part, drug and detox before alcohol rehab centers are categorized based on the principles on the other side of the therapy. There are likewise a few rehab centers that supply programs for particular gender and age.

Danielangelena said...

For the large part, drug and detox before alcohol rehab centers are categorized based on the principles on the other side of the therapy. There are likewise a few rehab centers that supply programs for particular gender and age.

Unknown said...

How can you get meth out of your system in 24 hours, if you are a heavy meth user

Jessica Lynn Hepner said...

There is no way to get meth out of your system with in 24 hours. Even via baking soda takes 2 days at the least.

Unknown said...

Will 3 hours before my test be enough time for me to pass my test if I drink baking soda and a gallon of water?

angelenaalessandro said...

If you are experiencing these things, you should take as many fluids as you can. It is also important to make sure that you go to the hospital right away because these drugs are extremely powerful. If you are curious to know more about opioids, here you can get more information about it.

Jessica Lynn Hepner said...

Not hardly .